Meet Ollie Owl

By using this Website you agree to our use of web cookies as defined by our Privacy Policy

TaxClever © All Rights Reserved 2013-2015

Did You


Tax Returns
VAT Returns
Key Dates
Useful Forms

Practice No.


Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Crest

What do you need to do?

If you are due to pay the High Income Child Benefit Charge you need to decide whether to keep receiving Child Benefit payments and declare them, or arrange to stop the payments instead. If you decide to maintain the Child Benefit you must declare these payments by:

 Registering for Self assessment, (unless you are already registered)

 Completing a full tax return every year

Forms are available from HMRC website if you want to do this yourself.

Alternatively, we can do the work for you;   see our Tax Return packages for options.

Child Benefit -

What Must I Do?

...back to Child Benefit, High Income Charge